Gambit:GMX Migration now Live
The migration to GMX is live! You can now swap your GMT, xGMT, GMT-USDG and xGMT-USDG tokens on https://gambit.financial/migrate.
- Click on the “Migrate” button for the token you want to migrate
- Key in the amount to migrate
- Click on “Approve …”
- Wait for the approval transaction to confirm
- Click on “Migrate”
To ensure the migration was successful, check that the “Your wallet: …” value at the top of the page shows the expected amount of GMX tokens.
Each GMX will have a starting price of 2 USD.
The following conversion rates will be fixed for the migration:
- GMT: 10.97 USD, 5.485 GMX per GMT
- xGMT: 90.31 USD, 45.155 GMX per xGMT
- GMT-USDG LP: 6.68 USD, 3.34 GMX + 0.334 GMX (10% bonus) per LP
- xGMT-USDG LP: 19.27 USD, 9.635 GMX + 0.9635 GMX (10% bonus) per LP
Migration of GMT-USDG and xGMT-USDG LP tokens is optional, the tokens can be split into their individual tokens and you can choose the migrate only the GMT or xGMT tokens.
The cap for GMT-USDG LP tokens is 483,129 and for xGMT-USDG LP tokens it is 150,191, if this cap is reached you can split the LP tokens into GMT and USDG or xGMT and USDG and migrate the GMT or xGMT tokens, there is no cap for migration of GMT and xGMT tokens.
Note that GMT-USDG and xGMT-USDG LP tokens will automatically be split into GMT and USDG or xGMT and USDG tokens when they are deposited into the migration contract.
Migrations after 6 Jul 2021 will be manually processed, migrations will be processed only for tokens bought before 14 Jul 2021.
Users who migrate after GMX trading has begun will receive their GMX tokens 4 weeks after they complete the migration.
We aim to deploy the updated Gambit V2 contracts on Arbitrum mainnet on 14 Jul 2021, trading of GMX tokens will begin once Arbitrum is open to the public.
- Migration contract: 0xDEF2af818514c1Ca1A9bBe2a4D45E28f260063f9
- GMT GMX IOU Token: 0x47052469970C2484729875CC9E2dd2683fcE71fb
- xGMT GMX IOU Token: 0xeB3733DFe3b68C9d26898De2493A3Bb59FDb4A7B
- GMT-USDG IOU Token: 0x481312655F81b5e249780A6a49735335BF6Ca7f4
- xGMT-USDG IOU Token: 0x8095F1A92526C304623483018aA28cC6E62EB1e1
All migrated tokens will be held in the migration contract, any withdrawal from the migration contract must first be initiated by the Gambit Deployer and co-signed by two out of three multi-sig holders.
The multi-sig holders for the migration will be:
- Ben Simon — Investment Analyst at Mechanism Capital and Author at Deribit Insights
- Han Wen — Senior VP of Zilliqa Ecosystem Development
- Krual Amin — Founder of UniDex
Original GMX proposal and motivation for this migration: https://gov.gambit.financial/t/merge-all-tokens-into-one-and-launch-in-a-big-way-on-arbitrum/59
Connect with us